Monday, August 14, 2017

Yellow + Gucci = ❤ (Accesories)

I love yellow
yellow is the most visible color of all the colors, it is the first color that the human eye notices.

I use yellow to get attention or i should say I like to be the center of attention when I wear something yellow.

I already said Gucci is my favorite brand
Another reason to love Gucci is they have quite a lot of something that yellow.
But this time I want to write about my favorite Gucci yellow things from accessories section
 This is the list of my favorite yellow Gucci accessories :



First the Light Blind for Love embossed card case

I’m in love with this card case, I can use it as a wallet. A card case with compeleted with one space with the zipper. I can use this card case as a wallet, fill the card section with the card and fill that one space with case. I love the word “blind for love”, that word is very humane. I love the yellow color inside my bag, almost inside part of bag is black so the yellow color make it easy to look at them inside when I try to search inside my bag.

Second Light Gucci Dive 40 mm
I can’t believe my eyes when I see this in watch section for men on Gucci Internasional Site. It’s a watch and it’s kind a like yellow honey and have a tiger embroidered inside. Actually I prefer something classic like black and gold or silver when I choose a watch but this watch makes me think to buy a yellow watch and wear it every single day as a statement pieces.


Third Light Crystal bow brooch
I see this brooch at the women accessories on Gucci International Site. When I scroll down the accessories this is the first thing I notice, a yellow crystal brooch with bow shape. I really love the yellow lemonade crystal and the silver detail at the center of bow. It’s really a good piece to match with black outfit


Last Light Tiger embossed wallet
I put this wallet as last because I don’t really like wallet that have to bend. It’s take space inside the bag and I don’t like to put wallet in pocket behind my pants. But I have to put this wallet inside this list because it’s yellow and the tiger embossed another plus factor to put in this list 


Source of photo : Gucci Official Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...