Sunday, July 1, 2018

Are we still friends?


Sometimes I wonder
“Are we still friends?”


Or maybe my situation and your situation is changed?
Your situation is changed so you slowly forget our friendship?
Or maybe my situation changed so I slowly forget our friendship?
Maybe both of us too busy so we feel talk to each other is not important anymore.
Maybe “when people grew up, some people grew up apart” is true
Yeah we grew up, in one side we gain something but in the other side we miss something
Maybe “no matter how busy I am, I always make time for people I care” is true
People that care about you will always make time for you.
Because they know spending time with people they care is a chance to prove that they really care about them.
Because people that care about you will give their time, something that they can get back but they spending it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...