Monday, December 31, 2018

My Wishlist on 2018 Review

  •  Get a job (i made my own job)
  • Change my hair color (still waiting for the right time)
  •  Buy new handphone with my own money (Failed! My mother bought me one)
  •  Clean my face before sleep every single day (Failed! i already experienced 4 days without cleansing my face)
  • Put hand cream often (Failed! I still have 3 bottle of hand cream from last year. Thank God they have don't expired)
  • Put suncream every single day (Failed! same case with clean my face before sleep)
  • Exercise more often (Right now shopping is my job and my exercise)
  • Swim once in a week (I don't live in my hometown anymore)
  • Put sheet mask once in a week (Still don't have income that enough to buy sheet mask once in a week)
  • More active on social media (Failed! On Instagram i just post 12 times)
  • Constantly post on blog (Failed of course)
  • Spend a lot of quality time with family and friends (with family yes but with friends definitely not)
  • Take photo more often (Failed! i still have my 8GB memory card)
  • Finished one coloring book (Failed! I don't finish any coloring book that i have)
  • Buy a new bed (My mother bought me one)
  • Buy a mirrorless camera (Still don't have any income)
  • Try online shopping (Maybe next year)
  • Try to buy thrift clothes from thrift shop on instagram (Too pricey from my perspective)
  • Visit new place (New Mall counts, right?)
  • Attend concert (Totally Failed)
  • Re-decorate my room (Done! )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...