Friday, November 3, 2017

I don't hate you that much

I don't hate you that much
I just hate when you have fun without me
I’m not hate you to the level I don’t like to see your face
I’m just wondering are you forget how I look?

Are you really that heartless?
Are you really not pay attention for what I’m doing these days?
Are you just decided I’m not important so you can skip me?
Well forget me now, I will make you regret why you forget me later
Enjoy that moment when you still have the chance
Maybe when new memories take place inside your head, your brain suddenly delete old memories
Maybe when you get some important thing you considering I’m not important

The effort and time I spend with you is no more important memories

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...