Sunday, December 10, 2017

Happy Birthday


Age is not a factor to define someone’s maturity
Age is not a factor to define someone’s patience
Age is just a number that show how long you’ve been lived
And a birthday is a good day to take a look in the past


What I do after all this time?
What I’ve been doing these days?
What I’ve been through from last birthday to current birthday?
Did I achieve something from last birthday to current birthday?
Did I’ve take care of myself?
Did I take care people that love me?
Did I waiting for something?
Did I checked something in my long time wish-list?
Birthday is a good chance to see the real people that really care to you
They will remember today is your birthday and send a “happy birthday” message
Even they do it directly or they make a post about it on social media because they can’t see you face to face
Or they will sent you a “happy birthday and sincere pray for the best for you” in their own way in some messenger application they think you use
Sometimes you don’t really need a birthday cake complete with “Happy Birthday” message on top on it
Sometimes you don’t really need a surprise party, balloon and the ceremony “make your wish before blow the candles”
Sometimes you just need people to remember today is your birthday and they sent a sincere wish about it
Remember exactly your birthday is one of sign that people really care for you
And I’m lucky enough to have people that remember my birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...