Saturday, October 27, 2018

Give me an exact answer


Give me an exact answer, so I don’t have to spending time wondering
Give me an exact answer, so I don’t have to spending my time repeated “what if” endlessly
Give me an exact answer, so I know what to do


Give me an exact answer, so I will stop give myself hope
Give me an exact answer, so I can think of you as a part of endless rejection that I have to face so I can become stronger
Give me an exact answer, so I will execute another plan that I have in my mind
Give me an exact answer, so i will give myself an excuse to feel sad
Give me an exact answer, so I have will do my best to another opportunity that came
Give me an exact answer, so I will realize maybe that’s not my way
Give me an exact answer, so I know that there is another chance and another place that suitable for me is waiting for me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...