Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Maybe one day I will write a book like Lala Bohang & Naela Ali


Maybe one day I will write a book like Lala Bohang & Naela Ali
A book with English words so a lot of people overseas can understand, not only Indonesian people that understand English.

Maybe my book will have similar vibe with them
I will write a book that contains words that get around inside my head, I write it down because I don’t have someone to talk about this matter
But minus the drawing part because I sucks at drawing
I will write a book that contains what I thought about something from my perspective
I will write a book that contains endless “What if?”
I will write a book that exposed my melancholic and humane side
I will write about love
I will write about family
I will write about friends
I will write about sunset
I will write about books
I will write about shoes
I will write about irony
I will write about lesson that I learn from life
Someday, I will write a book that makes you feel you’re not alone in this world
I will write a book and when you read the book you will thought “I have same opinion, I’m not the only one person think like this and Thank God someone write about it and open about it”



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...