Sunday, November 11, 2018

In the future, when I take a look at my past I will feel relieved


In the future, when I take a look at my past I will feel relieved
I feel relieved because I take courage to ask


I take courage to ask about something uncertain
I take courage to ask something that bothering my mind
It doesn’t mean that I’m impatient, I already spending my time waiting but there is no answer
I already used up my patience for waiting and I can’t take it no more
I have to ask for a certain answer
Bad answer or good answer, at least there is an answer
The answer can comfort my mind and let me focus to another thing
The answer can make me feel better even I know I get rejected
At least I know I get rejected and move on
With getting rejected I believe there is a new chance somewhere and I have to search that chance
And I’m not wasting my time waiting for something that uncertain
I know something that certain in this world is uncertainty
But until when you have to waiting for something uncertain?
I wish someone can make standard about how long a person should waiting for answer
So another people that waiting for an answer can wait in comfortable because they know when the answer will come






No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...