Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Black for Summer part 1, Dress!


Hello, lovely people!!! It’s been a long time since I wrote a blogpost, I’ve been busy with life. But I will try hard to post regularly. The fact summer is coming very soon and I want to post something different. Wearing BLACK for summer,because why not? I will write 3 part, so see you very soon.


This is a few of OOTD Inspiration to wear black dress in summer special for you ladies. I hope what I post can help you to considering wear black in summer.







































Source of photo : Lookbook & Le-Happy.com


Bloglovin : @ichyrizkiabdgani
Lookbook @ichyrzki
Instagram : @ichyrzki
Twitter : @ziiqi
Contact : muhrizkiabdgani@yahoo.co.id 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...