Saturday, August 19, 2017

Lucky? Good Fate? Bad Fate? Or Miracle?

The equation of Lucky (of things I need)
Lucky = Things I need + I visited the store at right time + I already have money for buy that things.
I considering lucky is when i found that the things I need is on discount. I visited the store at the right time and I already prepare money for that things.
I feel so lucky and thankfull.  When the discount is 10%,20%,30% or 40% even when the discount is 5% I feel thankfull, at least I can save money for the transportation

The equation of Good Fate
Good Fate = Things I need +  right time + money is available + your size is available (for clothes, shoes, socks, hat, or underwear)
In this case,  I considering fate as a combination of  when I go the store I found things that I need is discount 50-69%. It’s a half cheaper than original price when I need this thing and I already save money for buy this things. So I can save the money or I can use a half of the money I already save to buy  another things I need.

For food, drinks, and things that you use on your body (skin care, cosmetic, etc) I considering this equation
Good Fate = Things I need +  right time + money is available + expired one year from today
In this case things I need is things that need time to use it, either I put in my mouth or I put on my body. This things need time to dihabiskan and we need this things almost every single day. I put a standard on time because there are things we should use almost every single day but we ignore it like body scrub (we don’t need to scrub our skin every single day). People are lazy so they just use it when they remember but when they use sometimes they forget to check the expired date. So I considering it’s fate when I visit the store at the right time when the things I need in discount (a half or more) and the expired date is quite long.

The equation of bad fate
Bad Fate = things I need + right time+ money is available – your size is not available (for clothes, shoes, socks, hat, or underwear)
Sometimes I can’t avoid bad fate. How I can know a good fate if there is no bad fate? I should compare, right? Bad fate is like you love someone but that person is not for you (that person is someone’s lover or worse someone’s husband or wife). Bad fate is something that pop out of nowhere and when i sure it’s for me  the truth say “ no, it’s not for you” and i have to pass it to somebody else. In this case, no matter the discount tag that things will be never be mine.  At the first i feel so excited, wow there is discount and at the right time I really need this but when i try it it’s too small and too big so I have to give up. It’s sad, but it’s the fact.

For food, drinks, and things that you use on your body like skin or cosmetics  I considering this equation               
Bad Fate = Things I need +  right time + money is available + the expired date is in a week, or worse in three days
At the first, I’m so excited when I found there is a discount tag at the things I need. But, I have to be a smart consument.For food and drink it’s safe because after I buy it and see the expired date is in three days I can eat and drink it for one day. At least I can save money fot food and drink cost. But for skin care or cosmetics it’s really a bad fate. There is a time I feel so excited about the discount tag and that excited feeling make me blind(in this case blind means I don’t check dengan teliti) and rush to cashier to pay it. When I arrive at home and check the expired date is in three days, I feel very bad. I bought moisturizing cream for face but I use for my elbow, my knee and my feet so  my money and that moisturizing cream won’t be a waste.

The equation of Miracle
Miracle = things I need + right time + money is available + your size is available
This equation works for clothes, shoes, socks, hat, or underwear. In this case the discount tag is 70%-75% and especially  it’s your favorite brand. I considering this is a miracle, miracle that can’t be happen to everybody. It’s like the universe give me a sign “that thing is for you, take it home”. It’s like something you can’t expect to happen but it’s really happening in front of your eyes. I considering this miracle like “dream but your eyes is not closed and you are totally sober”. It’s not a hallucination, it’s reality. All I have to do is check the things thoroughly and if that things is really in a good condition I take that things home after i paid in the cashier.
Miracle = Things I need +  right time + money is available + have a long time to expired

In this case the discount is 70-75% and the brand or the store just have celebrate their 70th birthday or something so they give discount very big like that. Sometimes when I see this discount tag I feel like I’m gonna have another bad fate again but I have to check the expired date to make sure this is a miracle or bad fate wrapped in some marketing plan. But when I check the expired is quite long, I feel like the universe give me a sign “it’s your time to save money, buy it”. Sometimes for food and drink when they have discount like this I buy it a lot at once and it’s really really save my money for food and drink cost for a whole week. So I don’t have another worry “ what should I eat for today”. For skin care and cosmetics sometimes I buy it two at once, it’s cheaper than original price and I can use it for a long time. it’s a miracle not happening everyday but that miracle is save your money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...