Thursday, August 16, 2018

Outfit Diary : Throwback Outfit at The College

Hello, lovely people! This is another outfit diary post and of course i will explain about the outfit and the behind story of item that i wore. Let's start!


First, this orange brown pastel shirt and of course it's thrift. I don't remember where and how much the price. Probably i buy this at my favorite place to thrift a.k.a Terong Traditional Market and the price is Rp.20.000-30.000 ($2-$3) because it's the normal range for short sleeve shirt. I love the color of this shirt because it's some kind of pastel of orange but it's also kind of brown beige. So i buy it because i don't have any of this kind of color and i use it really well. This shirt probably women's shirt because this shirt don't have front pocket but i'm gonna wear it anyway. As long as it fit me and i love the color. This is the advantage of having small body, you have a lot choices. You can wear men's shirt, women's shirt or children's shirt. Nobody will notice except you tell them about the fact.

For the pants, it's my black jeans from Logo that i have exchange with my nephew because it's too big in my waist. Right now this jeans is already in nephew's closet and she wear it often. The black high top converse that i bought when Converse have "Buy 1 Get 1" sale, i really use it very well because it's very versatile. I can wear it to anywhere. I can wear it when i go to college and also i can wear it when i want to hang out with my friends. The black high top converse (or low top) really a stable item in almost everyone's closet. The black sling bag from Reebok that i use a lot (and it's kind of worn out right now, i need to replace it).  And of course my Bloods black snapback that i use very often. Sometimes when i confused to choose what kind of outfit that i should wear, i choose safe combination like this. Black shoes, black bag, black hat and let the shirt become the point of my outfit. 

This photo is taken by one of my best friends in college, Sendy Olivia (i miss you, so much sendy, just in case she will read this post).This place is the front yard of Public Health Faculty of Hasanuddin University, it's a good place to take photo because the tree is high and sometimes it's feel like a fall season because there is a lot leaves falling down/


Bloglovin : @ichyrizkiabdgani
Lookbook @ichyrzki
Instagram : @ichyrzki
Twitter : @ziiqi
Contact : muhrizkiabdgani@yahoo.co.id

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...