Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Thank you for everything!


Thank you for remind me how important the knowledge that I learn in college
Thank you for restore my pride
Thank you for decent response when I know that I’m hopeless


Thank you for remind me that I’m not suitable for your strict and high class world
Thank you for remind me that I’m not special and there is a lot of people outside have a better specifications.
Thank you for remind me that you have to accept and learn what makes you different
Thank you for remind me that there is another world waiting for me
Thank you for remind me how cruel and competitive world is
Thank you for made me realize my mistake
Thank you for giving me a chance when another place don’t give me a chance at all
Thank you for thrill feeling, it’s been a while since I feel that
Thank you for teach me to keep trying
Thank you to help me realize my disadvantage
Thank you for remind me my advantage
Thank you for close one door for me because i believe when one door close for you another door will open for you
Thank you for lesson that I will never forget!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...