Wednesday, January 17, 2018

challenged by long distance relationship?




I spend a lot of time apart with you
But every time we meet, we really cherish that moment
Because we know this moment can’t be repeated


Every time we meet, we saved that memory
So every time you miss me or when I miss you
I can remember “we had those moments”
The moment that we meet face to face
The moment you in front of me and me in front of you
The moment I can see your smile directly
The moment I can hold your hand
The moment I can lean on your shoulder and take a rest
Moment that we value
Moment that we cherish
Because a chance to meet each other is rare
Sometimes I wonder, did distance challenged us?
So this is a competition to prove how strong our love?
Or maybe this is how life told us to be patient?
Or maybe this is how life told us to cherish the moment because the same moment won’t come twice?
Or maybe this is how life told us to seize the moment?


Or we just challenged by long distance relationship?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...