Thursday, July 19, 2018

Type of shoes that I want (color version)

Hello, lovely people! Maybe this post will show my obsession in shoes but i'm gonna write about anyway. I love shoes and this is the list of shoes type that i want to have in the future.



1.      Burgundy
Burgundy is a color that versatile, it looks good to women and men. Burgundy is a color that attract attention even burgundy it’s not a bright color. Burgundy have some kind of different, mysterious and elegance feeling. That’s why I want to have burgundy shoes. The perfect example for burgundy shoes that I want is Vans SK8-HI MITE in burgundy color.




Source of photo : Vans Official Website



2.      Pink
Pink color is women representative color. Girly and youth feeling that pink represented sometimes make man hesitated to wear pink color, but real men really wears pink. Don’t let certain color makes you questioning about your identity. Wear pink and prove to them that men also looks good in pink. That’s why I want to have pink shoes. The perfect example for pink shoes that I want is Classic Converse Low Top in pink color.




Source of photo : Converse Official site

3.     Electric Blue
Electric blue actually it’s a good color. Electric blue have strong and confident  feel when you wear it, Electric blue also looks good when you combine it with white color, because they complement each other and make both of them stand out. That’s why I want to have electric blue shoes. The perfect example for electric blue shoes that I want is Giuseppe Zanotti The Unfinished, high top sneakers in electric blue color.



4.      Fuschia Pink
Fuschia Pink, yeah I love bright color. Fuschia pink is a color that attract attention, so I want a pair of shoes with this color. I want to wear it when overall my outfit have basic feeling, that’s a perfect time to wear bright color shoes as a point of your outfit. One of advantage of this color is they shine in the dark place J The perfect example for electric blue shoes that I want is Giuseppe Zanotti The Unfinished, high top sneakers in fuschia pink color.


Source of photo : Giuseppe Zanotti Official Site


5.      Ombre/Gradient
Yes, ombre or gradient. I want to have shoes that have two color with great gradient. So you can clearly see the transformation when one color change to another color.The perfect example for gradient or ombre shoes that I want is Christian Louboutin Dandelion with perfect transformation from red to black.



So this is the list of shoes type that i want to have in the future, i want to make make part two of type of shoes that i want. hope you can enjoy it and see you at the next post!

Bloglovin : @ichyrizkiabdgani
Lookbook @ichyrzki
Instagram : @ichyrzki
Twitter : @ziiqi



No comments:

Post a Comment

Animal print from korean style for men

Hello, lovely people!! Animal print for men is a print that uncommon, rarely wear it and have it in the closet. But for me, animal print ...